Glenn McWhinney

Founder, TheFlow.agency
Hi. I'm a keen NoCode community member & helper. I'm especially into: Webflow, Integromat and Airtable & many more tools. Mostly, I πŸ’œ unleashing creativity and helping people to free their minds πŸ‘

πŸ‘‹πŸ» Hey, I'm Glenn the NoCoder from the UK

Really excited to be here and meet everyone... I wonder how many people here are looking for "the one NoCode builder tool to rule them all" like me? This is what I'm currently doing and thinking:

πŸ‘‰πŸ» Building NoCode solutions for clients
πŸ‘‰πŸ» Testing out just about every tool that appears to fulfil the above AND...
πŸ‘‰πŸ» Looking for my new favourite tool to start building my own SaaS products
πŸ‘‰πŸ» Love Webflow... but let's face it, it's not a web app builder tool
πŸ‘‰πŸ» Like Adalo but it's too quirky (but like the external connections features)
πŸ‘‰πŸ» Dislike Bubble (sorry Bubblers)
πŸ‘‰πŸ» Hoping that Ycode is backend agnostic to accommodate Airtable (βœ…) and Xano (soon❓) for starters
πŸ‘‰πŸ» Also hoping that Ycode is easy to integrate into my typical automation flows via a public API and/or native integrations in Integromat
πŸ‘‰πŸ» I'm also looking to build Membership and Marketplace Portals and charge paid subscriptions - hopefully using Stripe / Connect (πŸ™πŸ»)

Catch me on Twitter here but otherwise, I look forward to chatting in this new community!

https://twitter.com/TheFlowAgencyΒ 
Like Comment